Sunday, June 6, 2010

BioSketch Rewrites

Rewrite #1:
My name is Heather Bacci, I am 21 years old and just graduated college. I have a BA in Public Relations with a minor study in Marketing. I am athletic and love to interact with people in my daily activities. I am continuing into graduate school to find my niche in this world. My mind is always wondering and thinking about life and its limits. I love to think strategically and problem solve. I have a strong passion for food, music, fashion, and movies. I am unsure of where I will be in 10 years but hoping life will take me where I need to be.

Rewrite #2:
I am a young college graduate unsure of where my studies will take me. I am passionate, determined, strong willed and creative. I love to think out of the box and can work on a strategic problem for hours to find the solution. I have a bit of a wild side so need to be out in the world interacting with people and making a difference.

Rewrite #3:
I am a strong willed Jersey girl right out of college trying to find her place in the world.

Rewrite #4:
I am outgoing, skilled, and eager to learn life’s lessons.

Rewrite #5:
I know that wherever life takes me is where I am meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment